October is a busy month
October is a busy month in the Knysna area!
So much to see and do - Think Antique & Classic Boat show, the Kite Festival and the Leisure Isle Festival. You could also:
- Cruise the lagoon on a ferry, inflatable boat, yacht or kayak
- Explore the indigenous forests by foot, mountain bike, non-motorised scooter or jeep
- Enjoy adventure activities including such as surfing, paragliding and bungee jumping
- Indulge in local food and craft beer at numerous restaurants and markets
- Play golf on three world-class courses
- Get up close to elephants and other animals at numerous wildlife sanctuaries
- Soak up the sun on a pristine beach in Sedgefield, Buffalo Bay or Brenton-on-Sea
- Learn about the rich culture and history of the area on a guided walk or tour
- Book a community tourism experience for a home-stay or township tour
(credit www.visitknysna.co.za)Ocean View Lodge is so centrally located, that you will be able to enjoy all of these activities when you stay with us!
For affordable and comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation in Brenton-on-Sea, why not give us a call?
We would love for you to stay with us!
Contact us to book:
+27 (0) 44 381 0063 / +27 (0) 82 444 5618
Like our facebook page oceanviewlodgecx for more info and photos.